GUESS WHAT IS NOW IN THE FREEZER CASE AT THE EAST END FOOD COOP?
We are VERY excited to bring our artisanal TeaPops to the East End Food Coop! Now you can enjoy individual pops for your immediate refreshment needs, as well as, take home a variety pack of 3 different flavors.
Enjoy our Tea Favorites variety pack complete with two each Nettle Vanilla Ice, Bergamot Creme, and PGH’s favorite, Coconut Chai. Also enjoy our Summer Season Variety Pack including 2 each Cherry Calendula, Nectarine + Tulsi (holy Basil), and Cucumber Cilantro Lime. All deliciously refreshing and comforting whatever the mood or weather.
This new market is a BIG one for us! Many of us shop at, have volunteered, or been employed by the coop for years. We have a long personal relationship with the Coop and its members and it is such a pleasure and a personal achievement to experience OUR OWN products on Coop shelves.
We’re inviting all of our regular patrons to go to the Coop and make TeaPop purchases. Show your support for the Coop as they support us in our growing business!
One block around the corner of Penn & Braddock, 7516 Meade Street Pittsburgh, PA 15208 is the wonderful little market and cafe of the East End Food Coop. If you’ve never been, be sure to visit for a great collection of local and organic goods and products.
VISIT THESE OTHER GREAT RETAIL LOCATIONS
- 52nd Street Market, 601 52nd Street, Pgh, PA 15201 (LVille)
- Biddle’s Escape 401 Biddle Avenue 15221 (Regent Square)
- Commonplace Coffee, Penn Ave (Garfield) & Forbes Ave (Sq. Hill)
- East End Food Coop, Penn Ave & Braddock Ave (Point Breeze)
- Klavon’s Ice Cream Parlor 2801 Penn Ave Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Sewickley Confectionery 600 Beaver Street, Sewickley, PA 15143