SEPT SERIES ~ FREE Yoga with Meg
We welcome you to join us in the Healcrest orchard for this series of Yoga 1 practicum classes. Join us at 7pm Tuesdays and Wednesdays in September.
This moderately-paced class will include sun salutations and a wide range of standing and seated postures designed to increase strength, balance and flexibility. For new students with good physical health. Bring water to drink and mat and/or blanket is recommended.
Join Meg Graham at Healcrest Urban Farm 5200 Hillcrest St. Garfield, PA. Register here or contact email@example.com Facebook Event Here
Thank You for Supporting Healcrest Urban Farm
This summer has been very busy with over 40 events and over 45 different flavors of TeaPops! We have loved our diverse list of markets and farm events this season and it makes us excited for next year.
With Autumn fast approaching we are in harvest mode at the farm, as well as shifting from our cold sweet treat to our delicious herbal tea blends for market. You can find both at PGH area markets and come visit our booth at the Mother Earth News Fair Sept 20th-22nd.
Visit us this weekend at the Garfield Night Market Friday, Saturday join us at the farm for a Late Summer Soiree, then Sunday visit us at Union Station for Station to Station.
- SEP 1st – @ Weather Permitting, Shadyside Nursery
- SEP 6th – First Friday Garfield Night Market, Pittsburgh, PA
- SEP 7th – Late Summer Soiree: A Healcrest Hafla with Amun Raqs, food trucks, and dance
- SEP 8th – Station to Station at Union Station, Dwtn
- SEP 13th – PGH Abides at Bayardstown, Strip District
- SEP 15th – SUN 1:30-3:30 – Fermentation Basics with Natalya
- SEP 15th – 5pm-9pm – TBA @ Weather Permitting, Shadyside Nursery
- SEP 20th-22nd – @Mother Earth News Fair, Seven Springs, PA
- SEP 29th, 11am-4pm – @Green Innovation Festival, Hartwood Acres, PA
- OCT 12th – Harvest Dinner and Garden Party