Urban Farm Internships at Healcrest!
We are always looking for dedicated interns to work and grow in their gardening skills at Healcrest. Interns willing to build skills 20 hours per week with Healcrest are offered free room and board on the farm. Eligibility for the Internship requires the following:
1. Sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Describe your interest in interning with us
3. Provide us with a summary of your skills in farming & working with medicinal herbs
4. Attach your current resume with 3 references provided.
6. You MUST be willing to provide 20 hours of service to Healcrest to receive
Internships starts May 1st and go until October 1st. 6 months on an urban farm where you get a little bit of green natural wooded living and a lot of city urban culture. Interns are encouraged to take work offsite (for spending $, etc) and enjoy the Pittsburgh scene. We are close to a cozy vegetarian cafe, coffeehouse, indian and vietnamese food, local music and art.
Contact us now!